Training is defined in a variety of ways by website companies. For some, it is giving you a large manual with a smile. For others, it is a consecutive series of lectures bombarding you with information likely to be forgotten by the time the need to use it arises.
Our approach to training provides personalized, customer-paced training for each feature set as it becomes needed. This allows you to immediately use what you learn and formulate experience-based questions for the next training session, greatly increasing your retention of the knowledge and putting you in a stronger position to train your own staff in the future. Our preferred mode is one-to-one online instruction and practice, but optional on-site training packages for larger groups are also available if required.
Training can be supplemented with self-study using online resources such as downloadable manuals, video tutorials, and a searchable knowledge base.
Quality support is a critical factor in ensuring the success of your web project, and we believe that your ability to succeed in your goals is inseparable from eHabitats' ability to succeed as a company. But the level of support we give is not just a good business practice, it's reflective of the quality of character we demand of anyone who joins our team of professionals.
We understand the importance of your website and the urgency that exists when problems arise or answers are needed. We do not outsource any customer support to third-party companies, so you can be assured you will always be talking to knowledgeable eHabitats professionals who are familiar with your website and business.For your convenience, our support team members and help resources are accessible through a variety of methods and are prepared to assist you quickly, regardless of your level of technical knowledge.
- Phone - 24 hour toll-free access line for emergencies.
- On-line Support - ticketing system for non-emergency requests and questions, with tracking and archiving. Resolution may involve assistance via e-mail, virtual meeting, or telephone.
- Knowledge Base - extensive searchable database of how-to and help topics for all aspects of the Content Management System and Modules.
- Video Help - on-line video training sessions of essential website management tasks.
- Printable PDF Training Guides - for convenient reference, making notations, handouts in staff training, etc.
- Tips Blog - an on-going blog of tips and tricks by members of our support and development teams.